Thursday 29 May 2008

"Look Josie, They're flying Josie"

After Nic called me a big homosexual and bullied me into blogging, here i am after pulling myself away from a geography geek orintated game of placing counteries on a map.

Well im back from the house ot Shaw to the boring house if Mclaren. where my mother accused me of being an alcholic becuase i have bacardi breezers in my wardrobe.

my mind is actually blank of things nto blog about which is strange from me. Appart from i do have to say that Girls aloud was the best night of my life. Me and kathryns seats were at the very back but we were sat behind two men who as my sister said "bats for the other team" which made it all better! we were on a boring row were they all sat down where as me and Kathryn stood up and danced and sung and screamed all night! and now i have a poster

Josie
xx

No comments: