Wednesday 27 February 2008

Coursework WILL be the death of me

Every single piece of coursework in the world is like due in by easter. i would think this was an achievable target and will a few sleepless nights id do it if i wasnt for the bitch of textiles. I hate this subject like worse than i hated biology. If it wasnt for uni i wuld do no cousrework not go to lesson and fail and not bat an eyelid thats how much i can not stand this subject.

/rant over.

My parents are now back from australia so i am sporting and sexy australia hoody that as ron pointed out isnt actually a hoody. Today i saw photosof there trip and wana go now!

the roos are as big as people!!

my day has been amde better by hearing the news that theres gonna be another youth camping trip this summer!!

anyway m of to talk to poeple on msn and do like a paragraph of english coursework! I FOUND ARCADIA!!!

xxxx

No comments: