Saturday 2 February 2008

My Day

Today i woke up with good intentions ofgetting a crack on with my lots of courseowrk. Well i went on the computer and found out lats f stuff about hydroseres for geography and planne dmy route of how t get into broadmoor wood.

I then decided i relaly should do some textiles. I turned the house over to search for it but it was no where to be found. I swear last time i saw it was at the bottom of the stairs but its not there now! so this got me depressed and as i waved goodbye to my a levels i got into bed and watched series two of black books.

i was too depressedfor scrappy who only lay with me for ashort while before disappearing. I got out of bed for a bit to dye my hair. its not relaly that different althoguh i was hoping for it bo be so no one will probably tell.

I then watched the rest of black books and perked up a bit. So i played singstar which my mum then invaded and i beat her twice! we did a very good barbie girl duet though.

i then watched casualty and me and nic text each other about it and both got depressed again. I watched the one and only getting more fed up as elton John went out. i then came upstairs to licten to helloggodbye and i am now happy.

highlight of my life: I have bought tickets to see girls aloud!

Yours
Josie
x

No comments: