Tuesday 10 June 2008

Wheeeeey!

I tried bloggin about some amusing things last wednesday but then my interent broke and has only just started working tonight.

i need to sahre the news that; I AHVE FINALLY PASSED MY DRIVING TEST! so yes i've been out in my car over the past two days cruising around. Today me and my sister went into KFC in redditch to gt a bucket that she has wanted us to get when i pass for about the last 6 months.

i then went to pick Lucy up so we could watch the dvd for english synoptic. outside lucys hous ei had a bit of an argument with a dustbin lorry. who jsut kept moving towards em and wouldnt stop. resulting in me reversing up the road and into a wheelie bin haha.

the dvd was the most boring thing ever and was spose to be funny. it wasa bout an alcholic vicors wife who slept with an indain man. so instead we wtaced scrappy chase flies and he slapped me round the face. little bitch.

xxxx

No comments: