Sunday 3 August 2008

I keep meaning to blog

But i keep loosing track and stuff and have loda of half finished blogs!

well anyway the most excitting thing for me atm is:
I'M GOING ON HOLIDAY TOMORROW!
Yes me and Andrew are going to Cornwall Camping. Hopefully the weather will be nice and not rain becuase otherwise it will be pants. well i ahve packed and re packe dmy bag three times now because its relaly big and full and like the size of andrews boot, but after Nic telling me stuff like i dont need 3 skirts it is now slightly smaller. Andy's still going to moan tomorrow. Also do not get me started about the stupid time in which he wnats to leave in the morning. We are going to hit every little bit of traffic going.

Also im am pooing myself about results day. i had a dream in which i failed everything and had to stay at waseley for another year. I have now convined myself that this is going to happen!

I'll show you my holidays pics
joooosiiieee
xxx

No comments: