Tuesday 8 January 2008

Let's blog

Id had that damn song by Craig David Stuck in my head for weeks. But now finally Leeeeetts Daaaaance was repalced in my head this morning by (drum role)
Waaaaake me up before you go go.

soo whats been happening in mylfe?
really not that much its been taken over my geography revision and school. damn January exams i mocked the people that had some last year when i had none. i am re sitting an exam in englsih next wednesday on a book that i havent read for a year and even then didnt read the whole book.

oh how amusing.

and finally copying lucy i went to the shop today and i bought:
An anorak, a basketball, a coat, Dracula, an egg, fishfingers, a greenhouse, Haribo, ink, jewellery, a Kraftwerk CD, Lucozade, my mum, noodles, an organ, a prosthetic nose, something queer, rhubarb, Scrappy (,y dog dog), teabags, a ukelele, Vera, a wet wipe, xenophobia, a yetti, a zip, an anteater, bacon, a church, Diana's body and an emo.

1 comment:

Dominic Self said...

Josie! Nice to see your posts again :D can I add you to my Feed Mix thing on my blog? (It's painless... (A) )

Good luck with exams :-) hope it all goes well fot you!