Sunday 13 January 2008

Oh my golly Gosh

Will somoone please make me 18 or able to drive. it would make my life a whole lot better. thats right if your reading this DVLA post my licence back you twits!!

i think coffee fumes have aafected me head today cus i've gone like majorly completly hyper.

I am also covered in ink after using my artistic meritin Ni'c birthday card. I also bought him a really cool present and if he dosn't like it ill have it back mr parkes.

My andrew is up a mountian this week on college based fun that i have had like 94837590736749 texts about so far moaning that he wants to come home. he had chicken and chips todaya nd apprently it was very dry. as i ssaid to him i will use this oppertunity to have lots of sex and party hard. hhahahahaha

goodbye my like 2 blog fans
xxxxxxx

No comments: