Friday 15 August 2008

Baaaarrrrtttttth Sppppaaarrrr!

I meant to start blogging again properly. Like blogging everyday, but it never happened, but at least i'm writting a blog for you right now!

So Yesterday was the day we ahve all been waiting for reults day! I got into my first choice bath spa or barth spar as the peple there and Dom say. I needed to get 3C's or 240 UCAS point and i got BCD so it all wored out good. Unfortunatly my A Levels did not speell DUUDE like they did last year but i thought it was quite a good improvment.

My B was in Geography which is quite an improvement on the E of last year! I also got my first ever A in a module in Geography for my coursework. so yeh mum hte soil in freezer bags in teh garage all worked out good in the end.

My C shockingly was in Textiles. Lord knows how i got better on my coursework than last year i think there was a bit of playing with the marks by the teachers but who cares.

The D was in english which was a bit disapointing but ill live i got in so who cares!

Oh and i also failed genreal studies again hahahahaha and the general exam i thought i'd done really well at i got 31/90 whoops.

My nan phoned me when i got home and a frustrating me and nan converstation followed. She was disapointed that i got no As but said i still did well to get into Bath because it is a good university. I have not yet had there heart to tell her that im going to Bath Spa university which has only been a uni since 2005 and not the university of Bath which has been a university for many years.

also my day was made today when mr Baker e-mailed me to ask what i got beacuase he was on his was back from America Yesterday :)

xxx

1 comment:

Dominic Self said...

Congratulations, many times over :D

(And hah, you'll be Barthing before you know it...)