Saturday 23 August 2008

Oh Webbs

In the post today i recieved a latter from my dear employer Webbs of Wychbold and it made me laugh for about half an hour. Here it is:

Dear Josie

Our human resources department have given me your details as you have noted on your application form that you play the clarinet.

As you will be aware, from time to time we organise events for our customers and i would like ot know if you would be happy to give a preformance during one or maybe more of theses events.

If you would like to take part [please can you let me know on bla bla

I look forward to hearing from you.

your sincerely

Catherine sinclair
Marketing department


oh dear webbs im going to cry when i leave you in around three weeks!

on another note i go to wales on tuesday come home firday and go again on monday. Whooo Wales

xxxxx

1 comment:

Lucy Mason said...

Lolll!

I wish Ben's sent me letters about flute! I'm skiving today because I think I've died of illness.

Your cardigan misses you!

xxxx