Sunday 8 February 2009

Bloggy Blog Blog

So here it goes the first time in ages a proper blog!

I'm back in bath as of today and have a nice sunday lunch with my mum and dad at the pub :) Although i'm going back home again on friday, like a loser but for valetines and my mums birthday :D Me and Andy are going to the sea life centre because we are cool kids.

I have been reunited with Laura so far and had a good gossip and realised how much i really do love her! I'm sat in my room watching the snow, which has made the campus look beautiful, be dissolved away by the rain.

Tomorrow hopefully i will be singing te contract on a beautiful Josie suited house! Its painted yellow with a blue front door! And has a little palm tree in the garden! Every room has different wall paper i personally like the one with beach huts!

Ill promise ill start blogging properly all the time now :)
Josie
x

No comments: