Wednesday 25 February 2009

Oh Sleep

I really need some sleep i haven't had a proper nights sleep for ages! I have never been a good sleeper. But its been so much worse lately and its not just my own fault no its here! I know i can't moan being halls but it getting stupid now! Everyone here is not amking noise while drunk no they are jsut all falling out with each other! I don't care if you fell out with your girlfriend don't kick a galss bottle at my door, I don't care if sylvia doesn't want to live with you anymore, fair play to sylvia telling Jess what we were all thinking but could you not of done it outside my door, Emma slpet with ross big deal did you need to shout about it! Every ight i hear shouting and slamming of doors! I'm so glad i'm going back for the weekend tomorrow so i can get away from here for a bit!

But talking of going home tomorrow my train tickets still haven't come and apparently i should of allowed 5 working days which means they are going to come tomorrow although they probably won't due to the shitty post here at the moment, which means i'm going to have to shell out another £15 that i can't really afford!

On a lighter note i got my module results back today! I don't know what i got in the exams but i must of done well judging by my overall results:

GE1010: SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT: 61%,B

GE1011: GEOGRAPHY: A REGIONAL INTRODUCTION: 64%,B

RS1006: INTRODUCTION TO GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEMS: 66%, B

So i am quite pleased with those they brightened my day slightly!
xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mega high-fives on those results, brotang! Mine are out tomorrow, dreading them :(t