Wednesday 11 February 2009

Hmmm

I'm currently deciding wether i want to go out or not? See it is the almighty flirt tonight, but i feel a little bit ill and really tired and worried if i go it will be a reapteat of being sick lots again :S. Plus laura and Zoe have shunned me off for the cinema, which isn't that big of a deal cus everyone else is going. I'll probably decide about half hour before we go out but right now i really don't feel like going cus i feel rubbish the only thing that is tempting me to go is the fact i have my outfit planned.

So also this week all my GIS lecutre and practicles have been cancelled whooo so this week i have like hardly any lesson well i hardly have any time in uni at all this semester. My week conists of
Mondayoff.
Tuesday:
Goegraphy skills lecture 11-1
Survey Methods lecure 4-6
Wednesday:
Survey methods practicle 9-11
Landform annalysis practicle 11-1
Thursday
Geography skills practicle 9-11
Friday off
and i only have my practicle on thursday every other week. Hello five day weekends :)

I now have a house :) next year i shall be living on Locksbrook Road :D

Now i shall leave you while i try and work up some engery to do somehting other than just sit here

Byyeeee
x

No comments: