Wednesday 25 February 2009

A sudden surge of post!

Gina (our seniour student) just knocked on my door and was like "I just went to the post room and Phil (our other seniour student) hasn't be dilvering the post forlike 3 days and there is loads of letters for you"

Well i say laods there was 3. One being the all important train tickets! A pair of tights from my mum, in a rather cool colour! Although my mothers seems to have added like 3 extra lines to my address that she needed to put in there. I wont write these out cus like then you can stalk me but i was like mother you could have Bath you didn't need to add north east somerset on there. She also put Room G0.1, harington court halls, when simply G0.1 Harington would of done!

My final bit of post was a letter from Lucy mason that made me LOL and smelt of her which was strangly comforting! i must write one back to carry on our letter conversations, that always lighten my day when i recieve them and I love post!

When i just went out for a walk someone has stolen the H of Harington so i now live in Arington. I wish someone would steal the his from hiscocks!

xxxxx

1 comment:

Lucy Mason said...

Waheyy my letter arrived!

And lol at Arington.I live in Prk llage :D xxx