Sunday 22 February 2009

Tables have turned

Does anyone actually read my blog? Or because i neglected it for so long everyone has goen away and i now just continue to babble onto myself.

So i ahve many things which i wanted to blog about so much that i wrote a list of things so i didn't forget anything. Firstly i wanted to say about the title of this blog. At school i was always don't know how to phrase this, the one who out of my group of friends wasn't as clever and never tried or could be bothered, the person who after saying my name teachers sometimes let out a small sigh. I could have done so much better but i basically couldn't be bothered, and used every excuse possible not to go to lessons especailly textiles. Here at uni though i am the complete oppersite everyone thinks i'm really clever as i got a B at A level lol. Everyone wants to borrow my notes and i have still to this day have not missed a lecture or a practicle. Geek :o.

But one thing i know i have not done well on here is exams. I do not want the results of those back. I had a dream the other night that i got 12% which actually wouldn't suprise me especailly with sustainable development! One thing the lecturer said to us was that if your gonna get one thing right remember the Brutland commision in 1980 summat well i put it in the 1990's and called it a important conference ooooh dear!

But in the good news on my GIS test i got 74% which is a first whooop! But the most important thing is that i beat luke by 2%! Luke is a total computer geek and is actually doing a GIS degree LOL! Well he would of got 80 summat percent but they could not find one if his files he claimed that he uploaded them to minerva( A virtual learning environment not the roman god, i mean godess lucy :P) but they could not find them so who knows but i still beat him!

Anyway moving on from uni stuffs i jsut went to do my daily thing of reading everyones blogs but by RSS feeds things were not working. I felt lost. I had to navigate my way to everyones blogs through dominicself.co.uk

Andrew has left about an hour or so ago since spending the weekend with me. I can't be bothered to describe it all but i was driven almost to the point of insanity by constanly hearing about his perfect 1.4 turbo fiat punto. That he cannot afford but really wants aghr!!

Buuuuut talking of cars. The parents have a bought a new car for my mother which i am to be insured on!! Whoooop! It is only a toyota Aygo but still as much as i love my little polo it will be nice to occasionally drive a car with power stearing and not have the thought that it may break down while diagonally across my road causing a traffic jam, embrassment and having to stear it while my dad pushes it backwards up the road!

Josie
:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I read! Every one :)

Dominic Self said...

As do I! (And I'm glad my site is of service :P)

Congratulations on your enchanced geek status - I'm sure it will pay off into good exam results and happy days! xx

Lucy Mason said...

Erm clearly I read because your blog leads me to laugh like this : hahaha

New car! Talking of cars, Croome Park at Easter? (no backing out) xxx